What do you do when your marketing and website copy need overhauling, but the ideas aren’t flowing?
... Or when you know what you want to say in your letter or in a case study, but no matter how many drafts you run through, you just can’t get it to sound right?
You don’t have time to deal with work like this personally, and the “best” writer on your staff (maybe the employee that got an “A” in English at school) isn’t really a “writer”, they’re just the best on-staff option.
What if there’s a time crunch, and there are just too many pieces to write?
Have you considered partnering with a freelance copywriter? Someone who has the versatility to write pretty much anything that you need. Someone who can step into the breach and get the job done on time, every time.
When you partner with a freelance copywriter, it’s like having a top-notch writer available any time you need one, ready to take on all of your writing projects, big or small. All it takes is a brief e-mail message, or a quick phone call, and you can relax. The work in hands of someone who knows your business, and who has the marketing and writing expertise that you need. As a free bonus, you’ll also have immediate access to a wealth of ideas, and strategies that can take each of your projects into new and profitable territory.
So why me, and Emergency Services Copywriting? Well, let’s look at my pedigree.
I have to admit that I’m not at all a “purebred” copywriter. You won’t find a mix like mine very often at all! But I think you’ll see that this is very much to your advantage. My checkered career brings together the skills and experiences of:
1. An educator who has decades-long experience as a teacher and curriculum developer.
2. An academic who has conducted college Masters Degree classes for over twenty years, and who has during this time developed a variety of marketing materials, articles, website copy, and all manner of business letters and documents.
3. An in-demand speaker and trainer, who has delivered courses, training, consultation, and conference presentations across the USA, in Europe, in Asia and in Australia.
4. An executive who has directed the Homeland Security Initiatives Division of a National Law Enforcement agency, working with national experts in such fields as Bomb Disposal, Jail Evacuation, WMD, Crowd Control, Facility Security, and Community Defense. You’ll have on your team someone who has written First Responder Training Manuals that have been rolled out to First Responders across the country, someone who has trained cadres of Instructors, and someone who has developed a wide range of marketing and business materials in the process .
5. A copywriter who has done the intensive work and study necessary to acquire a comprehensive repertoire of knowledge, expertise and strategies in the fields of marketing and business technical writing.
Yes - I’m a mixed breed, but it’s a powerful mix that can eliminate comma splices and mixed metaphors as it simultaneously delivers powerful and compelling copy across a wide range of writing projects, all designed specifically for the unique needs of your business.
Emergency Services Copywriting offers a full range of copywriting services for law enforcement, fire response services, emergency medical responders, emergency managers, emergency services agencies, emergency services equipment and supplies companies, home & industrial security providers, and much more.
If you haven’t found a freelance copywriting partner yet, please feel free to reach out to me. We can look at what you need now, and we can also look at what you might need in the future. If we end up working together, I can guarantee that I’ll deliver innovative, top-quality work, on time. Your satisfaction will be my primary objective.
I look forward to working with you!
Emergency Services Copywriting
Qualifications and Experience
My qualifications and experience include:
1. Bachelor of Education
University of Southern Queensland, Australia
2. Master of Education
Loyola University in Maryland, USA
3. Certificate in Weapons of Mass Destruction
American Military University, USA
4. Loyola University - Adjunct Professor, School of Education Master’s Program (1998-present)
5. National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) - Consultant who provided curriculum development, delivery and review. Developed and delivered Instructor Training. (2001-2005)
6. Full time Director of NSA Homeland Security Initiatives. Developed training courses, revised and re-certified existing training. Worked closely with the Department of Homeland Security, and other Federal, State and local organizations. (2005-2008)
7. Reserve Deputy Sheriff, Bedford County VA
Sworn 2008, 2013 (Retired 2015)
8. Member of the Professional Writers’ Alliance